Auntie time
And fun cousin time.
The two little ones have been absolutely hilarious to watch interact with each other.
On the trip down here, we discovered that she knows what "Bye-Bye" means and "No". Here she is displaying her new skills.
Apparently since we got here, she's also developed a fear of toy dinasaurs and elephants. Here is her scary dinasaur experience. We have no idea where this fear came from.
She has, however, found a toy here that she finds quite amusing. She has played and eaten on this toy all day. She loves to get a string or two in her mouth and pull it tight until it snaps back.
As I think back on this past year, I have so much to be thankful for. God has provided such rich blessing in the form of a little girl in our lives and the safety for our family as we've been scattered over the world. I'm so thankful to have Josh back safe and sound. I'm so thankful for the friends and family that have supported and prayed for us this past year. We would not have made it through without them and their prayers. God has been so good to us during our separation and I'm continually humbled by his mercy that is new to me every morning. What a great God we serve!
No comments:
Post a Comment