We have discovered that Sadie has a split personality. We've named the other half Crazy Baby. She turns into this crawling, moving mass of craziness around bedtime every night. Though Crazy Baby is likely to come out at other times too. She's perfectly happy when Crazy Baby comes out and loves crazy play. It's hilarious to watch. Here's a little snippet of Crazy Baby with Daddy.
She has become quite adept at getting herself around anywhere she wants to go. She now follows us wherever we go and whines, screams or generally complains until she's picked up and tossed about for a bit. She's got to be in the middle of everything now. She especially likes being walked around the room. She thinks she's sooo big when she walks around. She's getting really good at balancing and pulling herself up on stuff.
She gets stir crazy in this little room pretty quick, so we have to get creative in keeping her happy. This particular morning she was whining at me while I was trying to get breakfast ready. I handed her off to her Daddy to help him get ready for his day. She was perfectly happy sitting on the counter and even got a special song written just for her by Daddy, but he refused to sing it for the video camera.
For some reason the only recent pictures I have of the squirt is with her half-naked. I can't help it she's SOOOO STINKIN' CUTE!
Here she is right after her bath.
We had to buy a little portable high chair for her after attempting to feed her on our laps while we're here. It wasn't working so well so we finally got her a chair. This is her 8 Month Old picture. I can't believe my little baby is getting so old so fast!
We had a warm spell here last week and it was so hot in the room I had to strip Sadie down to her diaper to keep her cool. When she woke up from her nap she was too cute, I had to snap a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment