While Mimi was here we went to get Sadie's 1 year old pictures. She didn't smile the whole time but we got some cute ones anyway. She thought running around the picture store was a whole lot more fun then standing where she was supposed to for her pictures. Here she was trying to escape in between dress changes.

In this picture she's wearing my Great Grandma's dress that she was baptized in over 100 years ago. It's the grandma that Sadie was named after and the dress fits her beautifully. I was so excited to get a picture of her in it.
We also sewed more diapers while Mimi was here and now I have all the new little diapers I need for the next baby in August. I couldn't believe how much we got done. The days flew by!Sadie has reached another big milestone. She graduated to a big girl car seat last week. We thought she'd really like facing forward, but she just squawks at us even more cuz now she can see us. :) She looks like such a big girl in it. Makes me a little sad cuz I'm losing my baby. Here she is taking her first ride in her big seat to her favorite store, Home Depot!
She also loves helping Daddy iron his shirts. She thinks it's a great new game.
Tomorrow I finally get my first appointment with my midwife that I want to go to for this pregnancy. Hopefully we'll have an ultrasound scheduled within the next couple of weeks to find out if Sadie's going to have a brother or sister.
2 comments:
What a happy time for you and the fam! We think Home Depot is Cole's favorite store too :) Love the pics of your little girl!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the video of her crawling through the doggy door...so cute!
Post a Comment