Monday, March 16, 2009

A Day With Daddy

I had a Dr. appointment today that should have taken 1 hr and instead took 3. Gotta love those Dr. offices! Anyway, Josh stayed home with Sadie while I went and boy did they have an exciting time (well Sadie did anyway). Josh was so sweet and was helping me clean the house, Sadie thought it a great time to get into mischief. The first thing Josh said when I got home was "check the camera". Here is what I found...
In her attempt to "help" with the laundry, Sadie pulled a towel out of the dryer Josh had just put in it, and while he busied himself retrieving it and putting it back in, she sneaked a book into the dryer. Needless to say after a few bumps and thumps from the dryer Josh had to stop it and find out what it was. Here is a picture of the evidence.
Wasn't long before he was busy with something else and turned around just in time to see a trail of toilet paper streaming from the bathroom to the kitchen.





And somewhere in that interval she had managed to sneak into our bedroom and had my tank top draped around her neck.

He cleaned all that up just in time to pick up all the books she had pulled off the bookshelf (twice). Along with retrieving a bottle of lotion she had stolen from the bathroom and an empty shaving cream can she "rescued" from the trash.

Boy did Daddy have a busy day! :) The funny thing about this whole thing is she never does that stuff when she and I are together. Guess she knew Daddy was in charge. :)

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

SOOOO SOOOO Funny! I had a good laugh! I love the tank top hanging around the neck and the toilet paper! Josh did a great job of taking pictures to remember this all by!

Cara Meyer said...

wow!! that was fun to read. what a little stinker. I am sure Josh was laughing the whole time too :) thanks for sharing and tell Josh thanks for capturing it all for us to enjoy too!