We had some just sister time too when we took Cara out for her birthday to get a pedicure. It was my first pedicure too and we had a really good time. I think I might have to do that whole pedicure thing a little more often. :)
Aubrey and I have been working on lots of projects while I've been here and the days slide by so quickly. As I was putting Sadie's pj's on her last night and getting her ready for bed, the feeling came that I had just taken her pj's off minutes ago. The day went so quickly! I'm very glad for that though as it means Josh's arrival is getting closer. He is scheduled on a flight out of Iraq on Oct 21 which is earlier than we orignally thought it would be. My plan is to join him in D.C. Oct 24 if all goes well with him traveling back. We are so anxious to be together as a family again!
Sadie is growing like a little weed. She's eating so much food that she's started filling out in her thighs and tummy. She's got so many rolls now I have a hard time getting them all clean.
We took the two little ones to the park the other day to feed the geese and ducks. They have a park here where there are tons of both that just hang out and get fed by people so they're quite tame. Neither one of them knew quite what to think of these big geese hanging out at their eye level and it didn't take Sadie long to decide she didn't care for those noisy geese. She's ok in this video, but shortly after I stopped filming, she started crying hysterically because the noisy geese got a little too close and too loud. It was fun watching them experience new and different things.
Another thing Sadie's been working on is holding herself up on her hands and knees. I just started working with her on it a couple of days ago and I was so surprised to see how strong she already is. I have a feeling it won't be too long before she figures it out on her own.
2 comments:
How old is Sadie??
She'll be 7 months on Oct 12.
Post a Comment