Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fun! Fun! Fun!

We've had nothing but non-stop craziness for the past couple of days. Keeping up with two little ones gets very crazy! Hudson and Sadie are on completely opposite schedules. Sadie naps while Hudson is awake and Hudson naps while Sadie is awake. Needless to say, Aubrey and I feel like all we get done all day is entertaining babies and keeping them happy. It has been so much fun though. They both get up about the same time in the morning and have breakfast together. Sadie can't wait to get in her seat by Hudson and eat her breakfast too. I've started feeding her 2 and sometimes 3 meals a day because she can't handle seeing Hudson eat his food without getting some herself. They're so cute together! Sadie's also highly entertained by her Auntie Aubrey as seen by this video. She was laughing at her for at least 5 minutes before I even started taping.

We took them for a stroller ride together the other day and it was quite chilly so we had to bundle them up.

They stared at each other for most of the ride and both found it to be quite fun. They looked so cute all bundled up.

Aubrey and I have been getting ready for our oldest sister, Cara's arrival the past few days. She got here today with her two little girls to celebrate her birthday with us, so all the sisters are together. Yea! It's so fun to see all the cousins together too. They're so precious with each other. I'm sure I'll have more fun pictures and videos of all of them together in the next few days.

Sadie finally has enough hair to put it in a ponytail/barret. I couldn't do just one or the other because her hair is so fine it slides right off. But together it stayed on until she rubbed the top of her head against something. She looked so cute.

It looked pretty funny when I took it out later tonight too.


We've got 6 month pictures scheduled for tomorrow and all kinds of fun with the cousins and Aunties. Can't wait!

No comments: