Monday, October 6, 2008

Peek-A-Boo Baby

Sadie has reached the developmental stage now where she realizes that just because an object disappears, doesn't mean it's actually gone. This morning I went around a corner while Aubrey was holding her, and when I came back around she was straining with all her might to see around the corner where I'd gone. Then later I was standing in such a way that she couldn't see a scarecrow in the corner and she was leaning out of my arms as far as she could to see it. It's so funny to see her changing in that way. I couldn't resist filming a little of her peeking around the corner.



She's also figured out that she can pull things off of her face. I used to put stuff over her face and she'd act like she was drowning. Just recently she's figured out that she can pull it off and a game of peek-a-boo is born. :)

No comments: