Sorry it's been so long since I posted. It hasn't been working to upload pictures and videos so I've just left it a lone for now. Still haven't figured out why I can't upload stuff, but I can write and so here is the latest.
We got a call today from Iowa saying that, though Josh had the job as a state patrol officer with them, due to budget issues they've canceled the academy all together and will not be having another one for 1 1/2 - 2 years. At which time he would have to start the process all over again, but it would be indicated on his file that he was offered the job this time, but just wasn't able to attend the academy. It's been a pretty big blow as we really were expecting this to work out. However, we know God is in control and he will open the next door for us. We're praying it happens soon as finances are being affected in all of this too.
Josh has a couple of options here in Louisville he can pursue in the following months so we will probably do that initially and see what happens. Either way, doesn't look like we'll be going anywhere any time soon.
On the home front... Sadie continues to grow like a little weed and she's really working hard at saying new words. She continues to be a constant source of joy to us.
We're rapidly approaching the arrival of Leetle Babuski #2 and are anxious for her arrival. I had a Dr. appointment yesterday and she's head down and in place to come as soon as she drops down. I'm 70% effaced and 2 cm dialated so that is good news, though I am fully prepared to be stuck at that for a few more weeks. I'm trying not to get my hopes up in thinking she'll come early. :) We're at 38 weeks now so she can come any time.
Well, that's the latest on the Voigt home-front for now. Since I can't post pictures and videos here yet I've started putting more on my facebook account. If you've got an account and aren't friends with us, please shoot us a request, we'd love to add you.
No comments:
Post a Comment