After way too long and hours of frustration. The blog is finally allowing uploads again. Whew! Life has been rather exhausting lately (mostly due to being at the end of pregnancy) so I've not done as well at taking photos and videos lately. However, here are a couple of new fun videos of the Leetle Babuski.
Josh gave Sadie a bath the other night and she came streaking out of the bathroom with her towel over her head, shreaking with delight. She loves running around the house with things over her head (crazy kid). It was all pretty funny until she ran into the corner of the cupboard, then it wasn't so fun anymore. Here she is enjoying her naked freedom after bath time.
I made the mistake of putting Sadie on my back the other day and riding "horsey" with her. After getting a taste of that fun, she decided we needed to do it some more, however, I quickly discovered that "horsey" is not a fun game for a mamma who's 9 months pregnant. So we had to wait for Daddy to play that again. Here she is going for her first horsey ride on Daddy. Oh what fun that was!
She is definitely Daddy's little girl. She looks forward to his arrival home from work every day and insists he gives her his undivided attention for play as soon as he gets home. It is such a joy to watch them together! She continues to give us lots of laughs at her funny little antics.
We continue to try and figure out what the next step for us is, as far as Josh's job is concerned. His plan at this point is to apply with the Louisville Police Dept and see if he gets hired on there. He went riding with a friend of his who's a cop here in town this past weekend and thoroughly enjoyed himself. It's definitely the kind of work he was cut out to do. We continue to pray that God will open the right doors for us.
Still no baby as I write this. My due date is Wednesday and I'm praying this one doesn't poke around an extra 2 weeks like her older sister did. I'm feeling like I'm in a constant state of fatigue these days and definitely ready to have this little one!
Life these days consists of waiting for the new arrival, entertaining a busy 17 mo old, working on selling four-wheeler parts to make ends meet and the daily grind for Josh of job, lawn mowing and pulling parts off of four-wheelers. Hopefully we'll have exciting news soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment