Friday, April 24, 2009

Helping Daddy & Pig-Tails

Sadie loves helping Daddy. Whenever she gets a chance she's right by his side investigating all the exciting "toys" Daddy's playing with. A couple of days ago he was putting steps on the truck and Sadie was quite helpful with the whole process. She handed him the screw driver, stole some bolts and washers and supervised in general. Here are some pix of her "assisting".

She also likes assisting Daddy with his hygiene as this next video shows.


I got her into pig-tails for the first time yesterday. They looked SO CUTE! However, they didn't seem to want to stay in. Somehow they kept jumping out of her hair. I'm still missing the rubber bands. :) Oh well, one of these days she'll leave them in.


This picture is for Mimi and Bumpa's benefit. They got her this shirt for Christmas and she's worked very hard to uphold it's message. :-)

We've had such beautiful weather the past couple of days and Sadie and I have spent as much time outside as possible. She helped water the flowers yesterday, although she was more interested in giving her toys a bath in the watering can than in putting the water on the plants. I was able to put more veggies safely into their dirt bed and I'm very excited for what the garden will produce this year. Can't wait!

3 comments:

miss corliss said...

the pigtails are ADORABLE !

wish it was easier to take Cole beyond the patio...he still wants to put everything in his mouth. there is plenty to choose from out there!

Aubrey said...

The pigtails are adorable! They make her look kinda like Alissa when she was little. What's with the RED truck????!!!! I thought Josh's truck was WHITE?!

Cara Meyer said...

aww....love the pictures! She is growing so big. I think I realized how big my girls were when I could put pigtails in their hair too. You are starting to get a little girl on your hands instead of a baby!! :(