I am thoroughly enjoying being a mom. It keeps me on my toes daily and just when I think I've got the little babuski figured out, she throws me a curve ball and we start all over again. I've decided to do cloth diapers and I am loving it!!! I did it mostly for money saving purposes but I also like the idea of helping cut down on landfill junk and keeping chemical-filled diapers off my baby's most sensitive part of her body. I've developed a pretty good system with the help of my mother-in-law and lots of research on the internet. While I was in MN my mother-in-law helped me sew up over 50 diapers to get this party going and we call them Nancy's Fancy Pants (in honor of her). :) Here are some pictures of the finished product.
We also got to see friends and old roommates from college while I was there. Here's a picture of our fun reunion.
Sadie enjoyed playing with her 3 year old cousin Eva. Here is the two of them enjoying some swimming time.
Sadie is now 4 1/2 months old. She has now doubled her birth weight, weighing in at 16 lbs and she's 26 inches long. She's growing like a little weed! She really enjoys rolling over in bed now but, is not as ambitious to do it when she's on the floor. She can only do tummy to back and then can't go the other way yet. She's in the beggining stages of teething so lots of drooling and eating on everything, including most recently, her toes.
Well, this has been fun and I will post more later.
1 comment:
So cute Danae...I'm excited that you've joined the blogging world. I've been horrible lately at blogging! I love the pool video...Eva is so cute. You know they make pool diapers...LOL! Love ya!
Post a Comment